Good news — another hour has just been added to every 24-hour day (don’t ask us how. We have powers). How do you use those extra sixty minutes?
2. Eat more
3. Go for a walk.
4. Go for a run.
7. Go rock climbing
8. Learn a new song on guitar.
9. Write a poem.
10. Work on my work.
11. Drive to campus.
12. Call my mom
13. Call my boyfriend.
14. Skype some people.
15. Work on some fliers.
16. Drive a racecar.
17. Meet the president
18. Meet someone famous.
20. Eat some ice cream
21. Design a new fast car.
22. Cliff Diving.
23. Take a bath
24. Adopt a dog.
25. Fight a sumo wrestler
26. March in a Gay Pride Fair.
27. Yell at Anti-Abortionist
28. Fight for my rights.
29. Eat some spaghetti
30. Draw a picture worth a thousand words.
31. Throw my cell phone in a lake.
32. Go white water rafting.
33. Toast my feet by an oven.
34. Lick a lolli pop to the center.
35. Curl my hair without burning it.
36. Play charades in the mirror.
37. Go sun tanning without getting cancer.
38. Try out for the football team.
39. Go base jumping and live to tell the tale.
40. Go to a foreign country.
41. Dig up some roots.
42. Build a pinate out of toilet paper.
43. Go to the zoo and pet a lion.
44. Go to Africa and see real lions and girrafes.
45. Design another scrap book.
46. Finish writing the book I never started.
47. Become a world known person.
48. Find out who I am.
49. Find out who my friends are.
50. Be happy.
51. Drink some coffee.
52. Get shit faced.
53. Talk to a complete stranger.
54. Try pot and see how horrible it is.
55. Listen to music.
56. Become a model.
57. Become the person I want to be.
58. Go on a county long road trip with friends.
59. Do something wreckless.
60. Write another blog that you might read.