In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Million-Dollar Question.”
Why Do I Blog?
- Cause I feel sorry for myself and I want others to feel sorry for me too.
- I want to make friends cause I have none thatll listen and wont judge
- I need a way to vent and no one real knows I actually have a blog.
- It gives me something to do.
- Im actually a pretty decent writer than thinks way too much so blogging is my outlet.
Soooooo that’s why I blog. I’m SURE everyone who reads this will fit into one of those 5 categories if not once. Gemme a star if you agree!